What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
RSVP Here: https://networkafterwork.com/event-detail/How_To_Improve_Your_LinkedIn_ePresence-2021-09-22?id=MTcyNw==
Improve your LinkedIn ePresence! Need a better presence on LinkedIn to influence more business? No time to upgrade your profile or want to know where to start? Join us so you can learn the best practices to optimize a LinkedIn profile.
Mark Galvin, founder of ePresence and LinkedIn expert, is joining us to share LinkedIn tips and tricks. He will highlight 5 KEY elements of your profile. Join this session and learn how to • Have an All-Star level of presence on LinkedIn• To influence your connections and build brand equity• Use your time to upgrade your profile quickly
About Mark Galvin:
Mark Galvin is the President and Founder of ePresence, a digital marketing firm that manages social media for companies, organizations, individuals and college students. He is a personal social media expert and specializes in blending technology, marketing, networking and social branding. Would you agree that a digital first impression is made on LinkedIn? Is professional social media a good place to influence people to work with you or your company? Would you agree that social mediums are changing so much it is hard to keep track of all the updates? Mark is here to answer those questions and more about Linkedin—the professional social media platform we are all using. After today, be sure to add his podcast, “How’s Your ePresence?” to your podcast app to continue to hear about the changes in professional social media. It can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Amazon Alexa and all major podcast sites.
Find Out How My Clients Generate 2-10 Appointments a Week Using LinkedIn Posts!
On Thursday, September 30th learn from LinkedIn strategist Rhona Sher and how she maximizes linkedIN to generate clients.
SAVE MY SPOT NOW : https://bit.ly/3ko7M7o
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
• The one simple thing that gets clients and prospects to book an appointment with you
• The secret to generating appointments even if you only share other people's post
• How to connect with people who like the posts of the people you follow
• What to post to generate views, comments and likes
• And More!
YES! Please save my seat, RSVP NOW https://bit.ly/3ko7M7o
RSVP Here: https://www.blackfridaysummit.com/?ac=WxoY5JSZ
Join 50+ World-Class DTC Marketers, Agency Owners, And Founders As They Share Their Best Kept Secrets ... For Free!
MUST RSVP VIA LINK TO BE REGISTERED: https://bit.ly/3k1c44p
Join us on October 4th - 6th for the Black Friday Summit.
The Black Friday Summit is delivered entirely online and FREE to attend. So you can dip in and watch the specific talks you need to transform your business from the industry's leading authorities from anywhere in the world. Come for one specific talk or catch them all. It’s up to you! Check out the schedule and see which talks you for sure don't want to miss!
Imagine having the best marketers, agency owners, advertisers, copywriters and brand owners right there helping with your BFCM campaign...
With this FREE virtual summit, you can! Join 50+ experts as they share their top strategies for having your best holiday sales season ... ever!
Get your FREE pass today
RSVP HERE : https://www.andyaudate.com/network
On Wednesday, October 6th learn from Andy on how to Build a Multi-Six Figure Business through Social Media Marketing
RSVP HERE : https://bit.ly/3CzeMV1
During the training we will be focused on systems and strategies where they will learn how to:
• Create Credibility on Social Media
• Get people to know you from Podcast, Social Media, and Speaking on Stage
• You Will Learn the Marketing System
• Then will be focused on learning about Virtual Assistants and Virtual Assistant Systems where they will learn:
What are the tasks that they can delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
• How can a Virtual Assistant support them in growing their business (including Sales & Marketing)
What do I need to prepare?
The event will be hosted on Zoom Video Conference Call, so for tools and equipment, please prepare:
• Pen and Paper
• A computer connected to the internet
• Working Headset and/or microphone
• Working Webcam
Aside from this, It will be best if you can draft a list of:
• Questions regarding marketing
• Current Challenges that you are experiencing with your business
• Short-Term and Long-term goals that you have for your business
• These topics will be discussed during the training so preparing ahead of time will give you more time to think thoroughly about it.
Register Today for FREE ! https://bit.ly/3CzeMV1