addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!!

WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!!

A former member
Post #: 6
Wow that was a wonderful meeting. I am so glad I came. I had a blast. All of the folks are just as cool as can be. The food was good & the talk was out of this world. I hated to leave!!!!!!!!!!!! I also hope all you guys had a good time of learning & fun that I also had. I HAVE REALLY HIGH HOPES FOR OUR GROUP!!!!!!!!!!! I belive it is a great group & will last for a long time. Anyone who missed this meeting ought to try hard to make the next meeting. So hear is my E-mail & phone # for all you guys. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR E-MAIL ME ANY TIME.

jamie-anderson@sbcglobal.net

817-451-5610

Jamiebiggrin
A former member
Post #: 5
Jamie - Andrew and I TRULY enjoyed meeting you! You are VERY original!

We're looking forward to the next event. I would encourage any admirer of Rand to attend.

My thanks to Todd's family for being so wonderful and for providing the awesome eats!

Cheers!

Elle
A former member
Post #: 11
Elle,
I also very much loved you company!!!! Andrew is cool also.
As JD & I had talked about. We have never joined a group that we hit it off so well with so many so quickly!!!!!! I only wish or nest meeting was today!!!! You guys have my e-mail & phone # also. So feel free to E-mail or call me anytime.
According to Todd our next meeting will be bigger & better. Not to disagree with Todd, but it will be hard to top better. I HOPE HE IS RIGHT!!!!!!biggrin Sam has E-mailed all his old group list so I'm sure some of those guys will come. SO I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!

Jamiebiggrin devilish