addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Fort Worth or Dallas?

Fort Worth or Dallas?

Mike K.
user 9840531
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1,433
If you were to suggest to a friend/aquaintance moving to Texas what area to move to what would you suggest and why? We are looking at the Fort worth or Dallas areas, sub burbs would be great.

Specifics on decent areas would be GREATLY appreciated. We will be looking for a 2-6 unit home/complex depending on what we finally decide is a good place to locate based on jobs and other factors.

I know that this request leaves a lot open but any suggestions would be appreciated! It wont be for over a year if all goes well anyways, so things could change.

Screw Rochester. And screw NY.

Also, here is my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.c...­ : Please feel free to Friend me.
A former member
Post #: 278
There has been some work trying to set up a Liberty District (Galt's Gulch!) in 1 of 2 towns in Ellis County, but there hasn't been much progress. However, if we could get an influx of liberty loving people, that could make a big difference.
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 1,065
Having come from the northeast prior to moving to Texas (NH), I highly recommend looking at the Dallas area. There are a lot more Yankees in this area, and I find, especially if you have children, it is much easier to get used to living down here. Fort Worth is "too Texas" for me (think King of The Hill, haha). While it is fun to visit, not sure I could live there.
Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1,125
Gned wrote:
There has been some work trying to set up a Liberty District (Galt's Gulch!) in 1 of 2 towns in Ellis County, but there hasn't been much progress. However, if we could get an influx of liberty loving people, that could make a big difference.

This is not an NTOS sponsored project. If anyone is interested in discussing it with Gned, that's fine, of course.
A former member
Post #: 282
Good idea to clarify that, thanks, I hadn't thought of that.