addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Excellent Article Describing Exactly What Government Insurance Is... and Is Not

Excellent Article Describing Exactly What Government Insurance Is... and Is Not

A former member
Post #: 91
I found this article linked around on Twitter, and I'd say it is a fantastic piece that lays bare the evasions and misdirections that the left has been perpetrating in an effect to distract us from the real issues.

A lot of people (myself included) have been getting the feeling that this new healthcare bill will effectively destroy private insurance, yet when confronted by liberals, we're hard-pressed to come up with any hard evidence to support that assertion.

Well, here are the facts.

http://www.realclearp...­