addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Mr. Tayloe: I am trying to contact you because my father's name was Sam Tayloe. Born 1900, died 1968, from Paris, Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee and Germantown Tennessee. He was close to a "relative" from the Rio Grande Valley, I believe, also named Sam Tayloe. We received grapefruit every year from the Rio Grande Valley, very pink!

I am Gee Gee Tayloe Chandler, age 71 (horrors, I don't feel like 71). I ran across your name on the Internet and thought Hmmmm......, but was suckered in to writing as I am currently rereading Atlas Shrugged. I am in the last 100 pages and if John Galt does't curtail this radio speech soon, I'm turning my radio off!
Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1,077
Hello Gee Gee!

Did John Galt curtail his radio speech before you turned your radio off?

Did you hear from Sam Tayloe? Did you try to send him an e-mail via our Meetup system? Let me know if you need any help.

--Old Toad
Sam T.
user 11238948
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hello Mr. Tayloe: I am trying to contact you because my father's name was Sam Tayloe. Born 1900, died 1968, from Paris, Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee and Germantown Tennessee. He was close to a "relative" from the Rio Grande Valley, I believe, also named Sam Tayloe. We received grapefruit every year from the Rio Grande Valley, very pink!

I am Gee Gee Tayloe Chandler, age 71 (horrors, I don't feel like 71). I ran across your name on the Internet and thought Hmmmm......, but was suckered in to writing as I am currently rereading Atlas Shrugged. I am in the last 100 pages and if John Galt does't curtail this radio speech soon, I'm turning my radio off!

Sam T.
user 11238948
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2

Yes, Cousin, that is me. My family visited your place in Germantown in about 1954. We must visit but will look for you to call me at 214-205-5510. I am scheduled to be at Feb. 18th meeting in Dallas.
Sam T.
user 11238948
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
Gee Gee, I have not heard from you. Please give me a call. I even have pictures of our family visit to your home years ago.

Sam Tayloe
Honey Grove, TX