Lightning talks are an open forum where OKGD members can give 5-10 minute talks about any game development topic. This could be anything from a tool you use to a development concept or a project you've been working on. Spots are limited, so be sure to sign up in advance at the link below:
Sign Up Here (https://goo.gl/forms/xsscEE81LH35mff02)
Talks so far:
• Todd Zircher - Three.js for 3D on the web
• Casey Stafford - Experimental story-telling in video games
* Zachary Knight - Using Tiled Map Editor For Game Development
* Ryan Ackermann - A proprietary cutscene orchestration system I built for Steadfast
* Stephen Lains - Intro to Godot
• More will be posted soon...
Meeting space and free pizza/soda is provided thanks to StarSpace46 (http://www.starspace46.com) and Techlahoma (http://www.techlahoma.org). Our meetups are organized by GoldFire Studios (http://goldfirestudios.com). Come hungry and ready to talk game development!
Reminder: When attending meetups at StarSpace46, please use the west patio entrance. Meetup attendees should not enter through the south entrance, as that is reserved for StarSpace46 customers. If you are more than 15 minutes early, please wait outside the west entrance.
PS: Don't forget that we also have a Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/okgamedevs/) that is great for sharing! Anyone is welcome to join.