*This is a special class open to those who already received their Usui Reiki Master Level attunement.
Come join us for this two day class (Friday, December 6th from 5-8:30pm and the second day to be scheduled by the group) and take the next step on your journey after becoming a Reiki Master.
Connect more deeply and work closely with other enlightened beings, meet Kuan Yin who is the Master who oversees the Karuna energy and learn eight more symbols that will compliment and enhance your Usui Reiki practice.
Karuna is a sanskrit word meaning "compassionate action." Karuna Reiki is a gift from the Universe back to those who honor and bestow compassion onto others in their practice.
Each Karuna symbol is an elevation of the symbols from the previous levels of Usui Reiki to the level of unconditional love. This class is offered as a gift to those who have chosen to become to Reiki Masters.
If you have not met her, this is a wonderful way to get to know Kuan Yin through this beautiful and powerful class.
• Learn and embody all eight Karuna symbols.
• Give a Karuna Session to yourself in class.
• Receive your Karuna Master attunement (a Karuna levels 1-3 attunement).
• Relay experiences over the last week giving Karuna Self-Treatments.
• Practice giving and receiving a Karuna Session to another person in class.
• Receive answers to any questions you may have.
• Receive Karuna Master certification.
COST: $275 - *A deposit of $100 (goes to class cost) is required to hold your seat, click here to pay the deposit through my online store. (http://www.olivialundberg.com/store-1)
****RECEIVE 40% OFF a class over $100: if you've already taken it and want to take it again!
If you're interested in taking it again and want the 40% off, please email me to RSVP and prepay (don't sign up via Meetup): [masked]
• 7 hours of instruction
• Small class size for one on one attention
• Karuna Reiki Master Certificate
• On-going support outside of class
*The cost is not a typo. Karuna levels 1-3 training can cost over $1,000. I was instructed when I became a Karuna Master that this energy and class is a gift and therefore told to pass this gift onto other Masters by keeping the price low.