addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Olympia/Thurston County Preppers Message Board › We Are Off To A Great Start!

We Are Off To A Great Start!

Penny B.
prepperpenny
Olympia, WA
Just a few days ago, our group was posted and announced on MeetUp.  We have already gotten 11 members (WooHoo!) and we have several coming to the Meet & Greet Kick-Off to our group on the 20th.

I have shared this group on my Facebook page and got a couple people who joined.  I ask that you do the same, to share this group on any social site you feel comfortable with sharing, FB, Twitter, Google+, ANYWHERE!  Let's get the word out. There are preppers out there who would love to meet people like us, but may not know how to seek us out.

Thanks, group!  I look forward to meeting all of you.  I'm so excited  

~ Penny ~