addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Omaha Live Music and Movie Enthusiasts Message Board › Saturday Night Comedy

Saturday Night Comedy

Melody
user 12277140
Group Organizer
Fremont, NE

• I just wanted to send out an email to everyone attending Saturday night  in case you didn't catch the comments.They made it a "private" event, in order to enable anyone to legally BYOB.They recently changed addresses and they haven't get their liquor license there yet. Email backlineimprov@gmail.com­ to get on the list and they say to be discreet if you BYOB. I will also email them and give them a heads up that we are all together.Seriously, thanks Ed! I will also call Backline, tomorrow. Bishop's is close by ( 2 1/2 block's up...1901 Harney St, Omaha, NE ‎). I will be there by 8:00 or 8:15pm. If you wanted to meet there and head over about 9:00 or meet us at the Improve Theater at 9:00 or so. Tickets are $5.00 and there is is parking in the MUD lot, or street parking on 17th, 18th, or Harney. (Parking on the street can take a bit as it is Saturday night... just in case you didn't know:)

• Thanks,

• Melody

• [/url][/url]

[/url] [/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/ur­l][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

[/url][/url]

[/url]