addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Omaha Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Greg S.
user 91472002
Omaha, NE
Post #: 5
I was following this group over a year ago but just recently rejoined. I'm not sure if this group does any "discussion and help" forum type things or if it is mainly a social get-together group? Can I post questions or share suggestion here?

A former member
Post #: 5
Our group has occasionally held workshops, some free and some for a fee. Keep checking our page. Let us know if you have questions or suggestions, as I see you have been. Thanks!