"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience." - Herry Miller
I welcome you who wants to learn, practice and embody the gifts of Mindfulness Practice, Nonviolent Communication (NVC), Authentic Relating, and other healing/spiritual practices to come home to a loving family where you feel safe, relaxed and empowered to open up, share, grow and expand together with one another.
• Awaken life from within.
• Embrace our pure, raw and full humanity with unconditional acceptance.
• Cultivate true compassion that goes beyond the idea of giving and receiving.
• Walk a path of radical liberation by consciously choosing how to respond to whatever shows up in life.
We gather to practice:
• Genuine kindness, curiosity, and authenticity in our presence
• What awakens and enlivens the life force in you as well as in others
• Internal connection with one's self and external connection with others
• Self-care and caring for the whole
• Individual growth and community growth
If you are new to NVC, I strongly recommend reading the book "Nonviolent Communication" by Marshall Rosenberg before attending our meetings. Some familiarity with mindfulness practice would be helpful too.
Two small and important requests:
• Please always RSVP ahead of time so I can prepare my space and working materials accordingly.
• Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early or on time so we can start our opening circle with everyone's presence.