addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OneTaste Austin Message Board › Sunday's Introductory Class

Sunday's Introductory Class

A former member
Post #: 4
Wow! This hit the spot for me on so many levels! I'll name a few.

(1) I'm big into personal liberty and empowerment. Encouraging women that they have power over their orgasm; what can be more liberating and empowering? And how about helping women to see it is OK for their vagina to be seen by strangers? Again, liberating and empowering. The distinction between sex and OMing also seems to liberate and empower women to get needs for connection and touch met without all the "strings" that often come with sex.

(2) As a man, my needs for connection, touch, and visual stimulation (in my world, one of the most beautiful things to see is a turned-on pussy) were met, again, without the "strings" that often come with sex.

(3) The feeling of being in a room and feeling connected to everyone in that room; ahhhh!

Thank you!
A former member
Post #: 1
So well put Scott!!! Such AMAZING energy coursed through that hot, turned-ON group. Happy OMing everyone!!