We are extremely excited to announce the first Open Charity Unconference!
The theme is all things digital charity with a focus on openness; ideas, challenges, solutions, technology and the horizon.
:: WHY UNCONFERENCE? ::
In the spirit of openness, an unconference allows us to collaborate, share and learn in a way that fits the needs of the room. There’s no structured programme, it’s an opportunity to create sessions and build our own agenda on the day.
It’s also a great chance to meet and network with your peers in an informal environment.
:: WHY NOT HOST A SESSION? ::
- present something you’re working on
- speak about something that interests you
- pose a problem or question to unpack
- challenge with debate
Anything goes as long as it relates to charities in a digital way.
:: SCHEDULE ::
08:30: - Arrive (breakfast snacks)
08:50: - Intro
09:10: - 30 min sessions
09:45: - 30 min sessions
10:15: - Wrap up
10:30: - Networking
11:00: - End
Join us and come prepared to get involved, share and learn.
:: PRACTICALITIES ::
- The Open Charity meetup group strives for inclusivity and we regret we are not able to provide a fully accessible event on this occasion. Please accept our apologies. This event requires three separate rooms which has meant venue availability was more limited. The event will be held on the 4th floor and if there is an emergency we would not be able to get those with mobility difficulties to the ground floor quickly and safely. If you can offer us a more accessible venue for a future event please do get in touch, we’d very much appreciate it. Thank you.
- Sessions will be recorded and shared afterwards.
- Drinks and snacks will be available, this event is not sponsored so a contribution is much appreciated.