:: WHY UNCONFERENCE? ::
In the spirit of openness, an unconference allows us to collaborate, share and learn in a way that fits the needs of the room. There’s no structured programme, it’s an opportunity to create sessions and build our own agenda on the day.
It’s also a great chance to meet and network with your peers in an informal environment.
:: WHY NOT HOST A SESSION? ::
- present something you’re working on
- speak about something that interests you
- pose a problem or question to unpack
- challenge with debate
Anything goes as long as it relates to charities in a digital way, or open ways of working.
Check out the Session Leader Guidelines for details and tips on running a session at the Unconference (link in comment below).
::: Schedule :::
08:30: Arrive (hot drinks, fruit and light snacks available)
08:45: Intro & pitch your session idea
09:00: 25 min session 1 (2 streams)
09:30: 25 min session 2 (2 streams)
10:00: 25 min session 3 (2 streams)
10:30: Summary and Wrap up
11:00: Networking (30+ minutes) (breakfast pastries and snacks)
Join us and come prepared to get involved, share and learn.
::: Good to know :::
- As an inclusive event we have made sure the venue is accessible to those with mobility difficulties.
- Please let us know about any accessibility needs you have and we will endeavor to meet them.
- When you arrive you will be provided a bar code for scanning to enter the building.
- Once upstairs, our hosts will kindly request that attendees sign a digital NDA
- When you arrive, please get a hot drink in common area, then proceed directly to the main room for fruit and other snacks.
- Breakfast snacks such as pastries and bagels will be made available in the common area at the end of the event.
- Photos and notes will be collected for the sessions and shared afterwards.