Usui Reiki Level 1 & Level 2 (first and second degree) – Two Day workshop
Saturday 8 June, and Sunday[masked]. From 9am to 5pm each day with regular breaks and a lunch break.
These levels are taught as a two day workshop so that individuals will walk away with the appropriate knowledge, symbols and attunements to be able to practice Reiki on themselves and others. These two levels are the foundation to obtaining your Reiki Master Certification, should you desire to go this far.
Reiki is an ancient healing modality that is becoming more popular in the western world. Originating from Japan it is a method of hand placement and energy transfer to fill the body with energy to aid in its energetic flow in a similar way to acupuncture or meridian points.
Reiki is being used successfully in major US hospitals, military establishments and individual practices around the world to bring comfort and healing to clients.
We will be in a comfortable location with plenty of room to learn and to practice Reiki.
What can you expect to learn:
1. How to relax and de-stress yourself
2. How to work energetically with others
3. Techniques to work with universal energy/ life force
4. A simple 21 day healing program to enhance your life.
5. Hands on experience with energy so you get to feel it, ask questions and receive feedback....plus much more.
The workshop will include:
– What is Reiki
– The history of Reiki,
– Reiki Symbols
– Reiki Attunement (level 1 and 2)
– Hands on practice and application of reiki
– Excellent Reiki Manuals (included in price of workshop as sourced from the International Center for Reiki Training)
– Certification upon satisfactory completion of the L1 and L2 workshop.
What to Bring:
– Wear comfortable clothes. (You will be laying on a massage table as part of the workshop, so appropriate clothing).
– Water, snacks and lunch (depending on location, food may be available in the area).
– Pen and Pad should you want to take notes. (Reiki Manual will be provided)
Cost: $400 (paid at workshop)
During each of these workshops you will receive the necessary materials to help you learn the Reiki Practice, work on yourself and others, a manual and a certificate.
These workshops can be quite an experience as we delve deeper into who we are and how the world we thought was around us is quite different than we expect.