Needs a location
We listened. More importantly, we heard!
That's why we designed Think 2019, and it's companion Community Day, with your specific wants and needs in mind.
* "I want to see what you're planning for the future with your products and solutions and how it applies to me and my company!"
* "I want to hear from people that I find interesting and that have something important I can learn."
* "I'm a technical person. This isn't going to be just a bunch of marketing fluff, is it?"
* "Can I please get some hands-on time with your products?"
* "I want to hear from your developers, not just high-level folks!"u
* "I want to hear from your executives about your company's technology directions!"
* "I need to hear from your customers how they have successfully implemented solutions with your products!"
* "Will I be able to network before, during AND after the conference events, especially for different brands, products, and services?"
To answer your questions and give you a taste of what's ahead, IBM executives Rob Thomas (General Manager, IBM Analytics) and Denis Kennelly (General Manager, Cloud Integration) will host a short, to-the-point webinar about the event. REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/2BH4697
So join us on January 3rd at 11AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME, bring your questions, and find out why we're so eager to have you with us in San Francisco this February 11-15, 2019.
If you can't make the live broadcast click here for the recording - https://ibm.co/2GGSxVh
Check out the IBM Community at https://ibm.co/2rImppU to receive your discount for registering for Think 2019 - February[masked]