• PARTECH VENTURES, une société de Capital Risque, qui peut financer des projets jusqu'à $10 million.
• Mais, pour ceux qui sont au début de leur aventure entrepreneuriale, PARTECH, c'est aussi de l'Amorçage, à partir de $250,000 ...
• Alors, venez écouter Romain LAVAULT, Partner, vous présenter les startups qu'il aime financer ... comme la vôtre?
• A venture capital firm based in San Francisco, Paris and Berlin. Started in 1982, we are a partnership with $650 million under active management.
• Our mission is to help outstanding entrepreneurs to succeed in a global economy. We look for companies with a substantial technology or innovation leverage, both in consumer internet and information technology.
• We manage seed and venture funds, allowing ourselves to invest from $250,000 to $10 million in the early institutional rounds of high growth companies.
• joined Partech International in 2013 and focuses on seed and early stage opportunities in Data, Mobility, Internet and next-generation online services in Europe, with a particular focus on the French market.
• Prior to joining Partech, Romain most recently served as a Vice President, Strategy and M&A at Dassault Systèmes, the 2nd largest software company in Europe. Romain sold and merged to Dassault Systèmes his prior company Intercim early 2011, specialized in web-based applications for advanced and distributed Manufacturing, for which he served as VP Sales Worldwide and VP Strategy. Prior to Intercim, Romain lived a unique entrepreneurial adventure with the predictive analytics startup Pertinence between France and the US, where he relocated in 2005. At Pertinence, Romain served as VP Sales and Chief Operating Officer between 2001 and 2007, until Pertinence merged with Intercim.
• Romain started his career at Aeronautics & Defense group EADS. He then joined Starsem, a French-Russian satellite launch operator startup funded by EADS, Arianespace and the Russian Space Agency. At Starsem, Romain started as a Project Manager and became head sales for the North American market.
• Romain holds a MS in Engineering from Ecole Polytechnique (Paris) and a MS in Aerospace Engineering from SupAero (Toulouse).