addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Open Door Outreach volunteers (Little Rock area) Message Board › Volunteers Needed For National Organization Coming to Little Rock!

Volunteers Needed For National Organization Coming to Little Rock!

Celia A.
user 96419192
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 1
Hi all!

I work for the Little Rock Conventions and Visitors Bureau. I have a National Group, ASALH, The Association For the Study of African American Life and History, whom I am soliciting to have their 2014 National Conference in Little Rock. They were founded by Dr. Carter G. Woodson and are the founders of Black History Month.

THEY WILL NEED VOLUNTEERS!

Come learn more Monday June 24th, 2013 at 8:30 am during our community breakfast. Sylvia Cyrus, executive Director of the Association for the Study of African American Life and History will be in attendance.

8:30 am-10:00am at Central High Visitors Center

RSVP by June 18th with Cynthia Barnes at cbarnes@littlerock.com or 501-370-3255.

To learn more about the organization visit www. asalh.net