OpenEBS is containerised storage for containers. OpenEBS provides agile storage for DevOps environments with containerisation (VSM) as the core architecture underneath. OpenEBS via the also open source Maya provides a bunch of capabilities including the ability to tier the storage to S3 compatible storage with intelligent caching.
Joint Meetup with CNCF Bangalore & Open Data Autonomy & OpenEBS:
This meetup will cover various aspects of CONTAINER DATA including kubernetes - docker storage, Storage data management layers, DevOps, data Virtualization, Bigdata & AI deployment scenarios in containers. We will try to cover various use cases and solutions so that you walk away with how things happens in real world!
Goodies and Surprises awaiting!!! Also, please join us for the lunch. (Tea and Snacks during the session breaks)
Please find the tentative agenda:
1. CNCF Event Updates - KubeCon Barcelona and KubeCon Shanghai - Krishna & Sanil, Chief Architects, Huawei
2. Volcano: Kubernetes Native High Performance Workload Manager - Asif, Senior Technical Leader, Huawei, Maintainer Volcano.
3. Introduction to data management in Kubernetes using OpenEBS, By Uma Mukkara, CO-Founder&COO , MayaData Inc
4. Demystifying Open Data Autonomy - Sanil, OpenSDS
5. Workflow Orchestration for Data Services across platforms and storages - Ashit and Himanshu, OpenSDS
6. Migrating stateful apps running on Kubernetes, Harshita Sharma MayaData Inc.
7. Heterogeneous storage metrics collection made easy! - Naju, OpenSDS
8. Data Services across Multi-Cloud - Demo - Neelam, OpenSDS
9. Kubernetes Native Edge Data Analysis using KubeEdge! Rohit, KubeEdge
10. Expecting Lighting talks from BigBasket / IBM / Click2Cloud and also Open to ALL. [We may have around 20min total]
Venue : wework office, https://www.wework.com/buildings/salarpuria-magnificia--bengaluru--Karnataka