What we're about
Open For Business is a business ownership lab that provides educational resources for small business success for individuals who wish to:
- Explore career options in business ownership as a transition away from W2 employment in corporate, government or consultancy.
- Create a business plan.
- Fund a small business, either for startup or for growth.
- Learn about setting up, marketing, building a great team, leadership, management and return on investment for a small business.
- Compare franchises, independent startups and investment in existing businesses.
- Research absentee concepts as a way to mitigate the risks of unexpected layoffs from full time job and to create additional revenue streams for financial security.
- Optimize and grow an existing small business.
- Find resources to overcome roadblocks, or challenges in an existing business.
- Define a sound exit strategy in preparing a business for an eventual sale with optimal R.O.I. and for their last act of ownership.
- Source small business professional services.
- Wish to share their professional expertise to small business owners by providing educational and informative tools.
- Network with like minded individuals.
Our business ownership lab is an educational environment to optimize success in small business ownership. Seasoned speakers, and presenters who wish to share their professional expertise for the benefit of small businesses please contact me to discuss joining as co-organizers.
I look forward to growing with you!
Yours in Lifestyle, Income, Freedom, Equity (L.I.F.E.) Success,
Patricia Bottero St-Jean, MBA