addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OpenTechSchool Brussels Message Board › How are we going to reach out to tech-newbies?

How are we going to reach out to tech-newbies?

Jef
user 103628252
Brussels, BE
Post #: 1
I heard a few ideas yesterday like making a poster or talking at events,....

Maybe we can make simple "business cards" with the web page url. This web page can explain what OTS is and who can join.
Roman M.
user 94547592
Group Organizer
Brussels, BE
This is a good question.
A few places were already discussed yesterday where we could make presentation. I'm trying to reach Berlin's mother-ship to see what we can reuse to make it more efficient. We should probably create a page on meet up with places to go, and links to material for presenting (flyers, posters, business cards, and slides).
For now we can use the meet up page as a redirection page. There should be an "about page", I just haven't done it yet. If anyone want to do it, feel free to start it.
A former member
I can contact TEDxBrussels about the booth idea, they have an event on october 28

I will also get the word out wherever I can.