The Met offers a rare opportunity to witness Berlioz’s vast epic, last performed at the Met in 2003. Deborah Voigt, Susan Graham, Marcello Giordani, and Dwayne Croft lead the starry cast, portraying characters from the Trojan War. Met Principal Conductor Fabio Luisi marshals the large-scale musical forces.
Due to the length of the opera, transmission will start one hour earlier than usual (9:00 Pacific)
Also, we will be going to Santana Row for the live in HD transmission.
AMC Wolfe, will only be showing the encore 10 days later.
Learn about the opera by visiting this page:
Visit this page to find participating theaters
Event co-hosted by the
Located in the back of Santana Row, we will have plenty of restaurant to grab a bite to eat afterwards.
Since this is a Opera composed by a French composer, we will go to the Left Bank. Indicate in your RSVP your interest in joining us so that I can make the reservation
• Adult $24.00 Child $18.00 Senior $22.00
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET EARLY
• These performances get full very quickly. So get your ticket ahead of time and please be punctual.
• I will arrive between 8:15 and 8:30.
• Doors will open early since this is a 5hr opera
• You will find me on the first row just above the center of the theater walkway. I don’t mind holding a few seats but will release them 20mn before the start of the performance.
• Theater patrons frown on holding too many seats so arrive early.
• Please indicate in your RSVP you have your ticket in hand.
• Contact me if you arrive at the theater have trouble finding us.
Call or Text me on my cell 4 0 8 - 3 9 0 -[masked].
Look for the large Meetup sign I will be holding, and a MeetUp Opera Aficionados button on my lapel.
I look forward to seeing you at the Opera, in Santana Row this time!