For our August meetup, we want to discuss and plan out a Operation Code: KC Hackathon! Come prepared with ideas on what our Hackathon focus should be and how to best get the word out.
If you haven't been to an Operation Code: KC meetup yet, please come and learn more about the mission of supporting veterans and military families in their pursuit of technology and software development careers.
How to get to YRC:
Traveling Westbound on 435:
* Take the Roe exit and turn left. Once over the 435 bridge, take the first right into the YRC parking lot.
Traveling Eastbound on 435:
* After you pass the Metcalf Ave exit, make sure you are in the SECOND lane on the right (NOT the outermost right lane) and take the Roe/Nall turn off. The outermost right lane will exit to Nall while the left lane of the turn off will continue on to Roe Ave. When you get to Roe, turn right and make the first right into the YRC parking lot.
* If you accidentally exit at Nall, you can turn right on Nall and then turn left at the first stoplight which is 110th Street. Stay on 110th until you reach Roe Ave and turn left and then you can take the first left into the YRC parking lot.
Traveling Northbound on Roe:
* Stay in the left lane until you pass 110th Street and take the first left into the YRC parking lot.
Traveling Southbound on Roe:
* Stay in the right lane until you cross over 435 and take the first right into the YRC parking lot.