By popular demand - a Riemann workshop
• What Riemann is, what it isn't
• Clojure intro
• Monitoring patterns with Riemann
• Communicating with Riemann
• Application metrics/events
• Deriving and aggregating metrics
• Basic event correlations
• The dashboard
Length: 4 hours.
Location kindly provided by Wix.
This is a hands on workshop so bring your laptops. You need to be able to provision cluster so a cloud account is recommended, vagrant/docker will do as well.
Programming experience is necessary. I Strongly recommend going through Kyle's "Clojure from the ground up (http://aphyr.com/posts/301-clojure-from-the-ground-up-welcome)" before the workshop
To make the learning experience better I'm limiting the capacity to 30 people.