addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orange County Art and Culture Message Board › We would like to see Book of Mormon

We would like to see Book of Mormon

Sandra
user 8530435
Mission Viejo, CA
Post #: 22
Does anybody have any ideas or contacts on how to see Book of Mormon for less than the asking price of 70 plus fees for the ticket? They will be at the Pantages Sept and October of 2012.
Debbie
user 10039950
Cypress, CA
Post #: 1
Hi! I heard tix are difficult to come by even at that price. Sometimes if we buy a block of tix for 6-8 we can get a better price. I would love to go if anyone has any contacts. Let me see if any of my PR friends have contacts there.
Jonna R.
user 8433562
Group Organizer
Orange, CA
Post #: 8
Sandra,
I looked into getting seats for "The Book of Mormon" and it is almost impossible. I think we are better off to wait until it comes to Segerstrom. I have some connections there...........Jonna
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,
How are you all doing? I've purchased the ticket for Irving Berlin's "I Love a Piano" event....Does anyone happen to want to share a ride with me (I don't have a car and I'm looking for someone to carpool with...I'll chip in for gas money if that's ok with you....Either way, I'll find a way to get to the event since I'm a new member and I can't wait to meet all the other members.)
Sincerely,
Kim