Welcome to OC Midnight Society, the group dedicated to horror & Halloween enthusiasts. We are excited to have you here as we find new ways to enjoy our favorite holiday throughout the year. Please join if you are interested in making new friends from all walks of life. Come join us if you have an open mind to the odd and a passion for thoughtful discussion on a variety of topics.Examples of events:
Escape rooms - Halloween haunts - Horror movie marathons - Horror conventions -Dining and Bar activities - Game Nights - Trivia Nights - Holiday parties
1. Please RSVP responsibly. Planning events can be difficult and we enjoy doing the event. Please maintain your RSVPs to let us know if you're unable to attend an event.
2. Life gets hectic so if you need to RSVP "NO" last minute we expect a message to the organizer for that event. Any same day "NO," with no message to the event organizer will be considered a "No Show."
3. Our group is for those who enjoy horror movies and Halloween.
4. If anyone is making you uncomfortable in any way on our site or social media platform, please let us know. Reach out to one of the organizers and let us handle the issue. We take your concerns seriously and want you to enjoy every event you attend.
5. For any events at an organizer's home or at a member's home will require 2 prior meetups at the organizer teams discretion.
6. Please do not come to this group with the intention to find a date or significant other. If you connect with someone - great! However, your intentions matter.
7. Bullying, sexual harassment, and continued unwanted advancements are unacceptable. Anyone who chooses to participate in these activities will be removed.