Hey everyone, I am running an extra event this month dedicated to the UX design project. At this Meetup, we will focus on getting any new-comers to the project quickly caught up and then leap forward in the UX Design Process.
We are working on a UX design process iteration of the current Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station mobile app design project. By the time we get through this UX Design Series we will have completely gone through the entire UX Design Process. Jump in any time but monthly continuity is super important. Learn something new or contribute to the project and
show off your UX, Dev or Biz Dev skills and maybe stir up some freelance work if desired. The possibilities are endless! No prior UX Experience Needed! Spread the word.
I am also looking for TA's (Teaching Assistants) to help with the Meetup and design project. Again, something great to add to your resume. This extra event would be a great one to attend if interested.
• Add this as a portfolio project, add UX artifacts or resume items, get professional references.
• Learn the entire UX Design Process, sharpen and practice with individual UX skills, UX team experience.
• UX and Dev recognition, get your name on a published app if we can get a Dev to code it.
• Practice group presenting and public speaking. Not a requirement but plenty of opportunity to practice in this safe no-pressure environment.
• Intro to UX Design - for Newbies
• UX Design Project Workshop
If you are new to this location please use this map link or you will get lost. Google maps does not help you find the front doors.
The IRWD Community Meeting Room addr is 15500 Sand Canyon Ave., Irvine. Here is the map link. We are tucked away on the left side of the larger building.
IRWD Community Meeting Room Map https://bit.ly/ocddirwd1
Feel free to bring your dinner or snacks. Come early to grab a table spot. Full kitchen with frig and microwave available if needed.
Check out our past Meetups for more details. Hope to see you there. Let me know if you have any questions. Best to PM me on Meetup and/or find me on LinkedIn.
p.s. I also teach humanism, philosophy, critical thinking, and social justice issues among other things. What the what? Just ask.
Rhett, UX Consultant
The Irvine Ranch Water District neither supports nor endorses the cases or activities of organizations which use the district's meeting rooms that are made available as a public service.