We really want our members to come to the tastings, and have a great time talking wine over dinner. Are you actually ready to taste wines, rapidly improve your skills in blind-tastings and meet some like-minded people?
Will you promise that you keep your RSVP status accurate in the rare case you have to cancel? We also hope you won't ever cancel last minute. RSVP=YES means a commitment to show up and not flake on your blind-tasting group.
The Wine Elite Society is a serious wine group. Check out http://www.WineElite.org for our philosophy. May we ask how you found out about this fine group?
From other wine tasting groups
I love good wine, fine dining and traveling. Looking forward to meeting you all!
This member chose not to make their Meetup membership information public.
This member chose not to make their interests public.
SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE ALL UPCOMING EVENTS.
This Orange County wine tasting forum is dedicated to blind-tasting high-end red wines at shared cost in a fun dinner setting, for everyone who likes wine, wants to learn more and wishes to meet like-minded friends. We offer dinner events, wine classes and seminars.
The OC Wine Elite is the only dedicated wine tasting group in Southern California, covering systematically the wines from around the world, with sommelier-guided discussions and a fun blind-tasting approach. We often blind-taste the wines, with help of our certified sommeliers who attend each session.
Click JOIN US on the right top of the screen. You will then be able to receive our wine tasting invitations and see all upcoming events.
You can reach The Wine Elite Sommeliers anytime at info@WineElite.org.
We enjoy great food at all events. We also welcome beginners that are new to wine and integrate them in a friendly way. We have many advanced, heavily educated and serious wine drinkers in our group and would like to add more. To our novice wine tasters, we offer a steep and effective learning curve.
We taste wine across all global regions and grapes to expand our horizons and create unique educational opportunities. All wines are handselected and presented by a certified sommelier.
If you are looking for the following terms, you are in the right place.
Wine Tasting Orange County, Wine Tasting Los Angeles, Sommelier for Corporate Events, Learning about Wine, Blind-Tasting Classes, Sommelier Wine Events, Introduction to Wine
eMail info@WineElite.org for more information to hire our sommeliers for private events.
Some events are theme nights (like "Southern France", or "93+ rated reds"), while others allow for an international blind-tasting of top producers, like our monthly "Wine Elite Classic".
Benefits of being an active Wine Elite member:
- We pay no corkage fees at the restaurants. There is no group membership fee or any other obligation, besides that you don't flake when you sign up for a wine tasting session
- We buy the properly aged wines from specialized high-end wine stores, often at a deep Wine Elite discount
- We get 20% discount on the menu items of selected restaurant
- Due to the above, we can buy exceptional wines as a group and you won't find a cheaper way to taste generous 2+ ounce pours of each wine
- It's quite common for us to taste wines that are worth $150+ and are highly rated
- We have knowledgeable group organizers (certified sommeliers) that make every tasting highly educational and entertaining
- You will learn the backstory of each wine and region we cover
- several of our partner restaurants have multi-star chefs that provide 4-course food pairings with our structured wine tasting
- You will very quickly start to learn more about global grapes, regions and producers
- Also the seasoned wine drinkers are not disappointed by our group. Our blind-tasting format challenges everyone, in every wine tasting
- We don't show you a lot of California wines you already know. We go European and Southern Hemisphere in 90% of our session, tasting wines that you would otherwise never know about
- our group sessions allow for networking with quality people
- the only topic in all our sessions is simply wine, wine, wine, wine
We have been in the news lately, as our group format is unique in Southern California - read the OC Register feature article here:
We welcome new group members, please join. One the website, you can review upcoming wine events and also all past events and how much members liked them. Our wine tasting format is unique in California - every wine tasting is a guided blind tasting.