This Series is for the same group players that have expressed interest, if you want to participate please let me know and I will add you to list.
WSOP Main Event Satellite Series
1. The WSOP Main Event Satellite Series will consist of 7 separate freeze out tournaments.
2. We will need the SAME GROUP of players for each tournament. Once the 1st tournament has started, no new players will be able to join this satellite series. If you commit to participate in this, please don't bail at the last minute.
3. There will be a point system in place. The player with the most points at the end of the 7 tournaments will receive a $10,000 WSOP Main Event Seat as per the payout structure and money for travel.
4. Your top 6 tournament point totals out of the 7 will count towards your final point total. This way if you have a couple run bad or bad beats you still have a chance at winning The Satellite Series.
5. Points will be calculated as follows.
6. Total Buy In (in USD w/ 18 Players). $200 Deposit (details below). 1st Game = $200, 2nd Game = $200, 3rd Game = $200, 4th Game = $400, 5th Game = $400. We are doing it this way, so we get a true commitment from everyone that wants to participate. (Prefer USD Cash in hand, but EMT Payments will be accepted and the current exchange rate will be applied)
A $200 (non refundable) DEPOSIT must be EMT'ed to [masked] no later then July 31st. Make Password "OPTWSOP". This will then be transferred into USD and you will receive that amount off your Total Buy In. This is so OPT knows you are serious about playing this Series. (If you know you will be seeing me before July 31st, you may give me USD instead of sending an EMT)
7. Equity will be as follows.
80% to the satellite series winner if he cashes in the main event or other wsop events and 20% split equally among the other players in the satellite series. This is after 30% tax has been taken off, meaning that the 80% and 20% is taken from what the satellite series winner walks away with after taxes are paid.
Starting Stack: 7500 chips
Blind Length: 30 minutes
Level 1 - 25 - 50
Level 2 - 50 - 100
Level 3 - 75 - 150; 25ante
Level 4 - 100 - 200; 25ante
10 Minute Break
Level 5 - 150 - 300; 50ante
Level 6 - 200 - 400; 50ante
Level 7 - 300 - 600; 75ante
Level 9 - 400 - 800; 100ante
10 Minute Break CHIP RACE
Level 10 - 500 - 1000; 100ante
Blinds Change to 20 minutes
Level 11 - 600 - 1200; 200ante
Level 12 - 800 - 1600; 200ante
Level 13 - 1000 - 2000; 300ante
10 Minute Break
Level 14 - 1200 - 2400; 300ante
Level 15 - 1500 - 3000; 400ante
Blinds Change to 15 minutes
Level 16 - 2000 - 4000; 500ante
Level 17 - 2500 - 5000; 500ante
and so on
With this Structure you get 16.00 Patience Factor and a Skill Level 6
9. If there is a Tie in the Final Points.
If 2 Players tie in points then they will play a best 2 out of 3 Heads Up Matches to see who goes to The WSOP Main Event. Starting chips and blind levels will be the same as the regular games but with 15 minute levels. If more then 2 players are tied, then we will have a freeze out tournament with just those players, and 15 minute blind levels.
10. Schedule (tentative)To Take Place On a Sunday at 11:00am Once Per Month From September to May.
11. No Shows Players that have committed to this Series and have paid according to the schedule and cannot make it to any of the events will be blinded out and receive points for whatever position they finish once blinded out.
12. If you Cannot Play The WSOP Events Players that find themselves unable to play any of The WSOP Events, will be blinded out and receive points for that spot they are finally blinded out in.
13. An ADDITIONAL $100 CDN Buy In Each Night which is paid out each night
1st - $900 (50%) 2nd - $540 (30%) 3rd - $360 (20%) - This makes players that happen to find themselves eliminated from the points race to still want to compete for the cash prize each night.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.