Re Entry if you bust in the first 5 levels of play you will receive a full starting stack of chips. So bring an extra buy in just in case you take one of those KK vs AA beats early.
START TIME 7:30pm
This will be a satellite for The 2016 World Series of Poker for a $1500 Event
Here is your chance to go to The World Series of Poker in Las Vegas for $160 US Dollars
Rules for this tournament; The usual rules that we have been following for all Orangeville Poker Tour Events in addition to the following;
1. Tournament is in US Dollars since you are winning your buyin into a US Tournament.
2. The goal is to get 14 players to be able to give away a $1500 seat plus $600 for expenses. This can be adjusted depending on how many players show up. In other words we can offer a $1000 seat instead.
3. The following payout structure is based on 14 players 1st - $2100, ($1500 will be held back for the tournament buy-in) the rest of the payout structure will be dictated by how many players come out, with 20 players 2nd place will get $900. Once the schedule is released for the 2014 WSOP, winners will be emailed and get to choose which $1500 event they want to play. Then we will pre-register each winner for the event that they choose. The WSOP usually runs from the end of May to the middle of July.
4. This is an equity tournament. Any winnings (only that after 30% tax is taken. $5000 and up gets taxed) from the WSOP tournament will be divided amongst the players that were in that particular satellite tournament. 85% to the winning player in the WSOP, the remaining 15% divided evenly amongst the players from that tourney.
5. All players will sign a contract at the beginning of the satellite tourney in attendance agreeing to these terms.
6. If you cannot plat the event or win more then 2 seats ( for example 2 WSOP $1500)
a) Play 2 WSOP $1500 Events and give up 15% equity in both events.
b) Combine and play a WSOP $3000 Event and give up 15% equity. (7.5% to 1st Satellite win and 7.5% to 2nd Satellite win)
c) Combine with your own money and play a WSOP $5000 Event and give up 18% equity. ($3000 Satellite and $2000 of your own money.
d) Play another event that is equal to or greater in value as approved by OPT Management. http://www.meetup.com/OrangevillePokerTour/pages/Satellite_Equity_Rules/
7. Once registered for the WSOP Event, you must take a picture of your receipt/seat assignment and send it to OPT.
Satellite Winners Also Receive OPT Swag Courtesy Of Dufferin Apparel
Tournament starts at 7:30pm, doors open at 7:00pm
Starting Chips: 4500 + 3000 option
Buy-In: $150 USD + $10 USD option
Option: $10 USD for an extra 3000 in chips (The extra $10 is optional and goes to cover any extra costs that may occur during the season, snacks, pop, cards, chairs, tables, website, ect.)
Re Entry: Unlimited for the first 5 levels, must be done as soon as you bust. If you have 3000 or less chips at the end of level 5, you may use the Re Entry option to bump your stack to 7500, and then also use the Add On option after that.
Add On (optional): $100 USD (all to the prize pool) - any player regardless of stack size may choose to add on an addition 5000 in chips at the start of the first break. (must be done at start of first break)
With this structure this tournament will have a 6 out of 6 Skill Level and a Patience Factor of 16.00
Usually a 1-2 no limit cash game starts once enough players are eliminated from the Tournament
As Always this is BYOB, I will supply some snacks and some pop.
Please click the following link to read all about the NO SHOW RULES http://www.meetup.com/OrangevillePokerTour/pages/No_Show_Rules/
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.