Create a fun environment where people can come together for outdoor adventures and social activities where we can share our inspiration, happiness and joy for the things we love. Meet new people, make real connections and see old friends. Bring Happiness, Inspiration and joy to a small wonderful corner of the world. We support a healthy lifestyle with exercise, good nutrition and genuine social interaction. We are awesome people sharing our awesome with the world.
Outdoor activities can cause injury. By becoming an Oregon Adventures Member you agree to participate in activities At Your Own Risk. If an injury does occur we will do everything in our power to bring you to safety and seek appropriate care. no one is ever left behind. We are a community of awesome People.
Be Prepared. Safety First. Have Fun!
The Passion to Explore. The Thrill of New Discoveries.
We ask that you comply with the Member Responsibilities listed below to maintain your free membership with Oregon Adventures. Thank You!
1. Be Considerate of other members.
2. You must have a current recognizable profile picture of yourself. After all, this is a real-world social environment. We are real people coming together enjoying fun times together. Sharing our lives, passions and dreams. We want to be able to recognize you during our activities.
3. You must use your real name. We really want to know you as the wonderful and amazing person that you are.
4. You must be able to communicate in the Meetup environment. If you sign up for an Oregon Adventures activity and you are contacted by the Organizer of that activity you must communicate with them within a reasonable time frame.
5. Be considerate of others and Change your RSVP to not going as soon as possible if you will Not be attending. This gives members on the waiting list enough time to prepare to join our activities.
• All skill levels are welcome.
• Currently Oregon Adventures offers Hiking, Snowshoeing, Road Biking, Backing Packing, Occasional road trips and Game Night. If you have an Idea for a fun adventure please let us know. We can help make that Idea an exciting fun adventure. Send Dan Cady your thoughts and suggestions.
Regular exercise and having fun are very important for a happy healthy life.
• Have fun outdoors while enjoying the physical, mental and spiritual benefits of outdoor adventures with friends.
• Share knowledge and expertise about cooking, gardening, parenting, home repairs, finding the right outdoor equipment etc. etc. etc.
Hikes will generally be from 6 to 10 miles round trip with occasional longer more advanced hiking opportunities. Each posted meet-up will indicate skill level, Have a good description of the hike with pictures, maps and external links to provide plenty of information about the adventure. Reminders to bring clothing, hiking poles, food, water and your camera.
We also love nature photography and capturing the beauty of our outdoor adventures to share with others and inspire them with the amazing beauty of the outdoors. We are not expert photographers, we are just having fun with our cameras. All skill levels and cameras are welcome.
Oregon Adventures was created to offer a fun environment where people can gather and socialize while enjoying outdoor adventures and social activities. A fun place to share our inspiration, happiness and joy for the things we love. A good place to meet new people, make real connections and see some old friends. We all have our own unique experiences to share and inspire others.