addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Oregon UFO Encounters Group Message Board › Reflections on the meeting today...

Reflections on the meeting today...

A former member
Post #: 1
There is the question of why the secrecy from the general population yet They obviously aren't negating all awareness of Their interaction with us. This certainly makes no sense, especially since it seems on some level our governments or some aspect of it seem to be in collusion with Them.
Regarding chemtrails and Monsanto, I'm not really sure what they are all about...certainly not our overall benefit. But they may not have much choice in what they are doing. Our population is so great that the planet cannot support us. We are definitely moving toward ecological collapse far faster than our scientists anticipated. The idea that they are instituting various forms of "control" may be to avoid anarchy and a total collapse of civilization...it isn't the first time this has been done...Course, back then the civilization was wiped off the face of the planet.
I can't see the Reptilians as inhabiting or disguising themselves as humans...they are too arrogant/superior for that.
However, there is definitely something manipulating the destiny of the human race and the Earth.
I am surprised that there isn't some kind of structured techniques in use to either resist the experiences or attempt to bring more awareness to the experience. Has anyone attempted to use their implants to initiate communication?
She A.
user 47721672
Portland, OR
Post #: 29
"Has anyone attempted to use their implants to initiate communication?"

Yes, I have many times. Yet, I have not achieved the level of control, clear communication and conscious memory of the majority of these encounters that I'd like to have. I and apparently many others can call orbs in the sky (not spirit orbs). I view these orbs as an acknowledgment of "them" hearing me. I would like to work more with this phenomenon.
A former member
Post #: 2
Yesterday, I was really depressed about everything, almost nauseous, wanting to tell everyone and everything to "f-off and leave me alone". I really don't like the idea that I can never lead a "normal" life because of Them. Spirits, aliens, government manipulations...
For some reason, I'm trying to both deny what I'm experiencing, trying to maintain a "normal" life and yet at the same time I'm trying to really understand what's going on.
I have this idea in my head...literally...that the implants can be used in some way by us...perhaps to facilitate telepathic communication. I've also thought recently that there must be some way of increasing our awareness of what They are doing...body awareness or some way of maintaining our awareness when They are around rather than being "turned off" during an abduction.
One way or the other the Truth will Out...
A former member
Post #: 2
Kelsang Drime, have you thought about a good counselor? And I'm not talking about "Budidist" counsel. Identity is a significant thing to find. I say this with love of mankind.
A former member
Post #: 3
I have but I've been to counselors before. Talking about my experiences seems to cause similar experiences in the lives of the few counselors I've shared with...they refuse to see me again, they move, and some have even given up their profession. Religious counsel...that's funny...they would view the phenomena as demonic and this ain't that, I know. If it was, I could stop it. I'm not so sure talking about it is going to help. I need to actually DO something about it, just not sure what yet.
Gary Kaminski C.
user 13124025
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 30
"There is the question of why the secrecy from the general population yet They obviously aren't negating all awareness of Their interaction with us. This certainly makes no sense, especially since it seems on some level our governments or some aspect of it seem to be in collusion with Them."
There are some "factions" of ETs in collusion. Not all. Humans must be ready to shake hands (claws, whatever...) and join the greater neighborhood, without shooting first and asking questions later. Many are developing spiritually, which will make this more possible.

Regarding chemtrails and Monsanto, I'm not really sure what they are all about...certainly not our overall benefit.

Watch the YouTube videos, "What in the World Are They Spraying" and "Why in the World Are They Spraying" to maybe get some clues.

Our population is so great that the planet cannot support us.

This is what "they" want us to believe. Ever take a cross country trip? There are vast areas of land that if managed properly, could support all the people that are here. IF those withholding technology would release it, we wouldn't need to burn fossil fuel to power our tractors, semitrucks, and cars, houses, factories.... We wouldn't need to pave over the earth for our vehicles. Anti-gravity machines (which our secret society already has) could be used to get us around. Teleportation could also be used.

I can't see the Reptilians as inhabiting or disguising themselves as humans...they are too arrogant/superior for that.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean that others can't see it. And then again...maybe the Reptilians you met fall into the category you describe. But not all.