addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Oregon UFO Encounters Group Message Board › "Free Will" and " Love Conciousness" - Paul Wesley Int

"Free Will" and " Love Conciousness" - Paul Wesley Interview

She A.
user 47721672
Portland, OR
Post #: 30
I mentioned this guy at the last meeting. I could not remember his name correctly at the time.
I found this interview interesting. I like Paul Wesley's view point.

Paul Wesley is also found on Youtube under "princetruthchaser"

Paul Wesley Interview

Checkout this interview. Let's start a discussion.
Gary Kaminski C.
user 13124025
Group Organizer
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 31
There is lots to say about that interview. I resonated with much of what he said. But he and I disagree on "soul contract". That is a matter of perspective anyway.

Things I believe: In the 3D/4D realm, we are in duality. Our higher self, above duality, is what I think of when he talks about being in, or coming from, the love vibration. The love vibration we experience in the 3D/4D realm is just a vibration on the other end of the spectrum from hate/fear. Feels good, but it is not the same as the 5D love vibration, which encompasses both sides of duality in one.

So in relation to soul contracts and freewill, I believe that our 5D Higher Self is where freewill is a truth, in 3D/4D realms, freewill is an illusion. I don't have a problem with that.

He talked about stopping the Grey abductions by just being done with it. I totally believe that is a truth. He mentions that it is our right to exercise our freewill to "just say no". I agree, but I also believe that if you "signed up" to experience the phenomena from your Higher level, you are in it for the duration. If at your Higher Self level you signed up to "opt out" of the abduction experience at some point, so shall it be.

That is why I say that the whole freewill thing and soul contract thing is relative thing. If you think 3D/4D, there are different rules.

Enough for now...
She A.
user 47721672
Portland, OR
Post #: 31
Gary,

Is there literature that further explains the 3D, 4D, 5D realms? What system or theorist is this belief rooted in? How do I learn more about this? I cannot FEEL this in my perception of the Universe. So, I have no innate understanding of these realms. This may just be to linear for me to fit into my paradigm. In other words, I don't resonate with what little I understand this view is.

Thanks Gary.
Vicky
user 14073784
Lincoln City, OR
Post #: 4
Interesting about the cat people.
Gary Kaminski C.
user 13124025
Group Organizer
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 32
Gary,

Is there literature that further explains the 3D, 4D, 5D realms? What system or theorist is this belief rooted in? How do I learn more about this? I cannot FEEL this in my perception of the Universe. So, I have no innate understanding of these realms. This may just be to linear for me to fit into my paradigm. In other words, I don't resonate with what little I understand this view is.

Thanks Gary.
Hey Shelly, I didn't see your reply way back when. George Kavasillas wrote "Our Universal Journey". A lot of what I resonate with is spelled out in his book. I have told of my experience of a "dream" where I had a glimpse of what I believe is an "above 3D/4D" realm, but my human consciousness could not go there because it is too vast for comprehension.

I have also had numerous dream-within-dreams, where I feel that my 3D self dreams that my 4D self has fallen asleep and is dreaming (in 5D realm). The 4D self wakes up and can remember the 5D realm dream and all the cool stuff that I learned. But then I wake up in 3D and can remember the 4D experience of falling asleep and dreaming, but cannot bring down into my 3D consciousness the 5D stuff that the 4D self could. It just leaves bits of impressions of "coolness", but not the details. This is very hard to explain in 3D concepts, but I have a "feel" for how it all fits together.