addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDX Wine & Adventure Enthusiasts Message Board › 2nd week transportation information p/u from Airport and.or Train Station

2nd week transportation information p/u from Airport and.or Train Station

This message board is read-only.

Merry Lou F.
user 9647281
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 9
I have gotten together all the pricing for taxi and/or driver transfer from the Florence Airport and Santa Maria Novella train station. I have six people's e-mails I will e-mail directly. This is transfer to the Sane Donato Cass Villa.

3 of us will be accessible via the train station. Taxi is about $60 Euros total plus charge for each bag of $1 to $2 E. It will be about $60 from the airport as well.

The driver that the Villa management can send if as follows:

1. $80 Euros for 3 people from airport. $110 for a van for 6-7 people
2. $110 fEuros from the train station up to 4 people
3. $140 Euros for the driver to pick 3 of us up at the train station, then swing by the airport and pick up the other three and head off to San Donato. We would need arrival times. etc.

When you break it down, it's between $23.30 and $25 no matter what, except for three of us choosing a driver only from the train station. more expensive. The villa said taxi would be a small amount cheaper, but it depends on the day, traffic and time..Saturday is very busy and the drivers may be busy and take long to get to the Villa as they take the long way in to make more $$$ sometimes.

I suggest either the group do the $140 and coordinate with the villa and driver (he can come get us at the train station first, then we can pick up the others at the airport. I was told to allow for close to two hours for plane deboarding customs and possible late flights. But that means some of use will be at the train station at 12 pm. Other wise we take taxis and split them 3 ways (Arlene, Shannon and I) (Amy Deborah and Dana). You input is needed. I told the Villa I'd let them know this weekend or early next week.