This is the organiser Meetup for organisers. Being a part of this community will teach you how to find your people and elevate your experiences. We know that growing a great Meetup requires care and attention, and we’re here to learn from each other.
As a member of this Meetup group, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Meetup group of passionate members that feel like family
- Schedule Meetups where members show up and thrive
- Connect with other local organisers, just like you
When you join this Meetup group, you’ll have the opportunity to elevate the community you’re building by learning and sharing your knowledge with the broader London Meetup community.
This Meetup is powered by local volunteers who are passionate about creating more human connections. If you want to join your local leadership team, suggest a Meetup, or host your own, please contact your City Organiser.
This is a community space for all organisers. All online and offline behavior deemed as inappropriate will be moderated by your City Organiser and Meetup HQ.
This Meetup will be about charging for your Meetup group and whether to have a membership fee.
It will suit organisers who have recently setup a Meetup group, plus experienced organisers.
It will cover:
- Whether to charge members of your Meetup group and how much?
- Why should a member pay?
- Adding value so the member feels they have got their money's worth and comes back
- Collecting money online versus when people turn up
- Having an annual membership fee (I have one for my own group, which I've had for almost 9 years and will tell you the pros and cons of having one)
- Finish with a Q&A session
I will be connecting by laptop to the giant screen in the room, so feel free to bring your laptop or smart phone so we can navigate through the platform together.
Looking forward to learning about your groups and how we can use Meetup to make your communities even stronger!