To help with your development, we are holding outrigger trials on 8/9. Here is the format:
1. 30 minute windows with 6 available spots
2. Cycle paddlers through so they can join the Chaos practices
3. Use an Outrigger Canoe (OC-2 person boat) and paddle in the front seat
4. Paddlers do not steer as I will be doing that from the back seat, while balancing the boat
5. After a warm-up to the start line, the paddler will race 300M which should feel like a 500M race in duration.
6. Paddler will stay on 1 side – no swapping during race
7. I’ll use GPS - more accurate and no line of site errors
8. Times posted using unique personal numbers - no one will know your time unless you tell them!!