Orlando Nerds and Geeks Pages
Orlando Nerds and Geeks - Terms of Membership
"Orlando Nerds and Geeks" Rules
- "Orlando Nerds and Geeks" is a social group on MeetUp.com. All Organizers are volunteers and do no receive payment in any form.
- As a member, I understand that each person attend events at his or her own risk. "Orlando Nerds and Geeks" nor any of the organizers are responsible for any losses of property, any injuries or any form of damage that would affect me or my property during an event. Attending an event means I clearly understand you can not hold the organizer(s) or the group liable for any such damages.
- I hereby waive and release the Organizers, Co-Organizers, Assistant Organizers, Event Organizers, and Event Hosts of the Orlando Nerds and Geeks MeetUp.com group, and agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injury or damage which I, or my guests may suffer, including specifically, but without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from event activities, and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending any Orlando Nerds and Geeks Event.
- Members who RSVP "yes" to events will make their best effort to attend. Should a member become aware that he or she can no longer attend an event, he or she will change the RSVP to "no" as soon as possible. Repeated no-shows risk removal from the "Orlando Nerds and Geeks" MeetUp.com group.
- Members will not use "Orlando Nerds and Geeks" as a venue to spam, or send unsolicited advertisements to other members. Should you wish to promote your business or event, please contact an Organizer or Co-Organizer.
- Members will not suggest illegal activities as an idea page.
- Members are expected to pay their own way at events. This includes, but is not limited to, paying restaurant bills, venue tickets, and parking fees.
- Members will not behave destructively or intentionally damage the property of other members, venues, etc.
- Any member that is found to be harassing other members, organizers, or venue will be removed and banned from the group.
- Members are 100% responsible for any guests they bring to an event.
- "Orlando Nerds and Geeks" does not provide transportation. Any "carpooling" is done at your own risk, and you release "Orlando Nerds and Geeks" and it's organizers from any liability.
- All members are bound by the MeetUp.com terms: http://www.meetup.com...