addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Message Board › Is the Writer's critique group meeting this month?

Is the Writer's critique group meeting this month?

A former member
Post #: 1
I missed last month's meetup because I had to go out of town. I would love to come this month if there's a meetup.
Kate M.
user 32676562
Orlando, FL
Post #: 6
We meet every month, but sometimes the date/place isn't posted until we get closer to the meeting date. Hope to see you at the meeting.
Michael
user 8756100
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 9

I actually have to bypass this month, but we will meet again in June. Meetup is now scheduled!

Sorry about this, but I guess it doesn't hurt to have an extra evening to write!

Best wishes, keep writing!

Michael