addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Message Board › Book Signing Locations

Book Signing Locations

A former member
Post #: 1
Can we work together to establish a good list of book signing locations (where they are happy to hold signings) within the Orlando area? So far, it appears somewhat like the desert and not many book signings taking place here.cool

Q.
Judy C.
JudyC53
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 4
Excellent idea! I'll see what I can come up with by the meeting (or before, if life slows down enough for me to get serious about anything).

Judy C.