addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Orlando Tea Party Network Message Board › Republicans May be Losing but We are Winning!

Republicans May be Losing but We are Winning!

Dick F.
Dick_Fox
Orlando, FL
Post #: 568
I was dispondent after the 2012 election, as I am sure you were, not because Mitt Romney lost but because Obama and the Progressives maintained their autocratic control of our country. Now with a more level head I can see that the Republicans will be very successful in the 2012 mid-term election. But even more that success is because there are still large sections of the country that believe in liberty and freedom rather than the nanny state.

Don't misunderstand, it is not Republicans that we need but Representatives and Senators who believe in freedom and liberty and the spirit that made American the greatest country in the world. Our focus is on Republicans because the Democrats are a lost cause, totally in the Progressive nanny state mentality. Continuing to change the Republicans from the County Club mentality to a supporting freedom and liberty should be our job number one.

Here is a good article that gives me hope: [url]http://theweek.com/ar...­[/url]

Excerpt:

Interestingly, with Democrats currently holding a 55-45 majority in the Senate, Republicans must flip 6 seats to take back control. Those six states the GOP won handily in 2012 are their path back to power.

And here is another: [url]http://www.policymic....­[/url]

The Democrats currently hold a 55-45 Senate majority, so Republicans would need a six- seat swing to gain a majority. It’s not impossible. During the last midterm elections in 2010, the GOP picked up a net six senate seats. Although that was in large part due to the Tea Party wave, I believe the GOP can attain this goal again in 2014 through careful calculation, fresh campaign strategies, and by nominating the right candidates in the right states.[emphasis added]

Let me encourage you. The only way that we will be assured of losing is if you lose heart and drop out. Be encouraged. The battle is still engaged and we are on the winning side.
A former member
Post #: 557
YEP I'm tired to the RINO's the Republicans who think they can only win by voting with the Dem's and that is most of them, Even Ryan Paul talked a good battle at CPAC, but is willing to vote for amnesty for illegals, same with Rubio, when President Regan was tricked to the amnesty with the promise this would end the problem for good, now we have millions more living here just waiting for the next wave of amnesty, then that brings on the next wave of illegals.

That and the fact most of them can't figure out if you spend more money then you have coming in, it won't work in the long run