addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Orlando Tea Party Network Message Board › Primary Rubio 2016?

Primary Rubio 2016?

A former member
Post #: 47
To say that I'm disappointed with Rubio is beyond an understatement.

I would like to open a discussion regarding how we can primary him in 2016. I'm aware of the difficulties in bringing it all together, however I'm retired now and can spend time helping if others are interested. We would need to get as many people locally involved as possible as well as other Florida TEA Party groups and conservative organizations.

I will be attending the next couple of meetings if anyone would like to discuss this. My email is ishimo@ishimo.com if you would like to start now.

I do have some ideas how to start getting some media exposure and one that will guarantee national exposure.
Dick F.
Dick_Fox
Orlando, FL
Post #: 569
John,

I would imagine I am as angry at Rubio as you are. I worked for his election and now I feel betrayed. But I ask you to think about a few things.

If you put Rubio up against the other Republicans in Washington DC does he rate higher or lower than the average?

Is he the the worst Republican in our area? Is he worse than the Democrats who hold office now?

My suggestion is to wait until we find out what the political environment looks like in 2014-15. If we work against Rubio and damage him but then in 2016 he is our best choice have we helped our cause?

We need to hold Rubio's feet to the fire and we should attend his events and ask him the tough questions. We need to work to redeem him, not destroy him. The Democrats never eat their own. Republicans almost always do.

Just think about it.