Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › IOS/ Android App Developer for remote contract
|A former member||
Seeking a Mobile Application Developer to work with the product and technical teams to deliver a variety of applications. The right professional will have experience creating native mobile applications from conception to production. Most importantly, the Mobile Application Developer should be passionate about learning new technology, tools and methods. A relatively new company; as such we need someone who is willing wear many hats as needed, needs little supervision, able to interact with a variety of people and personality types.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• 7+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years hands on iPhone, iPad, iOS Developer and Objective-C in a professional environment
• Prior lead experience, mentoring and training junior developers
• Source code control understanding (experience with Subversion, Git and Eclipse preferred)
• Knowledge of developing user interfaces
• Understanding of iOS build environment with strong preference to candidates who have developed or worked on build systems that generate multiple product variations
• A passion for mobile device technologies, especially iPhone and iPad
• Strong preference for experience building and deploying mobile applications for the Apple App Store and Google MarketPlace
• Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
• Knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
• Knowledge of design and development tools
• Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.
If there is a mobile application you have developed that you would like us to consider along with your resume, please let us know.
• Analysis and programming of mobile applications
• Involved with all aspects of the software development lifecycle: Design, Documentation, Implementation, Delivery, etc.
• Debugging and enhancing existing applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and explore creative solutions on all mobile platforms, specifically Apple's iPhone/iPad and Android developer environments
• Works with non-technical staff to understand problems and resolve them
• Investigates new tools and techniques, recommends best practices and procedures for other teams and developers to consider
• May be asked to provide on-call support
|A former member||
Is your advertisement still active? Would like to discuss our cooperation.
Are you still seeking for developer if yes so please reply me back on email@example.com and also take a look to our portfolio at www.apptology.com