addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › Veteran travel entrepreneur/2 successful exits/Looking for iPhone app develo

Veteran travel entrepreneur/2 successful exits/Looking for iPhone app developer/Technical Co-founder

Matt Z.
user 66954182
Lake Wales, FL
Post #: 2
Hi, my name is Matt Zito.
http://www.mattzito.c...­

I've built and sold 2 travel companies. I am building a team to develop a mobile booking app for the $28B U.S. tour and activity market. Read this article I published at Tnooz which outlines my vision.
http://www.tnooz.com/...­

Looking for an Orlando area developer or company to join me as the technical co-founder.

Goals:
1. Build iPhone app prototype. I have mockups/wireframes ready and we will use an API from a travel technology supplier partner as the foundation.
2. Enter the Orlando/Disney market to prove viability. I have 6 tour and activity providers on board including 1 major theme park.
3. Raise $500,000 to market the company and build out the destinations.

Please reach me at mdz@mattzito.com or 207-460-0740. I am currently living in Lake Wales, FL about 45 minutes southwest of Orlando, FL.