addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › May Orlando iOS Developer Group meetup

May Orlando iOS Developer Group meetup

Rodne.y
RodneyDegracia
Orlando, FL
Post #: 34
Everyone,

I'm looking forward to this meetup on the 29th. We have open slots for the "Share your Project' portion, so please send me an e-mail if you're interested in presenting. We are a friendly group and I am sure everyone wants to hear about other developers' projects along with some tips and advice.

For the debugging breakout sessions, we'll need folks that want to help other developers resolving a stubbon bug. We all have had those stubborn bugs and any help is appreciated! Sometimes just discussing the bug with someone else can lead to an insight that was not evident beforehand.

Let's share our projects and lend a hand with the debugging breakout, please send e-mail to rdegraci@gmail.com. Please put in the subject line if you want to share, help with debugging, or if you need help with fixing a bug. You may directly respond to this discussion thread, if that is easier than sending an e-mail.

Thank you,

Rodney Degracia