addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › Consulting/Contract opportunity - experienced i/OS developer - on-site in Or

Consulting/Contract opportunity - experienced i/OS developer - on-site in Orlando

Michael B.
user 46559872
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
3 month contract initially – 40 hours/week on-site in East Orlando (Near UCF). Core hours are 9am - 6pm
Software development company with a focus on web and mobile applications. Located in East Orlando, about 5 minutes from UCF, constantly on the prowl for promising startups in need.
Looking for mid & senior level developers. Portfolio's / code samples with resume preferred.
If you're the type of software engineer who enjoys a fun, fast-paced work environment please send your resume, a link to your Github account, and any apps you have in the Google Play or App Store.
Experience developing applications for iOS. As far as specific toolkits, it varies project to project. The standard IDE XCode for iOS.
Young - energetic environment...
-Open office plan. No cubicles here!
-Breakfast every Friday morning, random free lunches
-Random day trips on us! In the past we have done things like play laser tag or bowling, go to Disney Quest or treat the office to a movie, usually superhero themed in nature.

If interested contact me at michael.bryan@hudson.com