addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Orlando Web Professionals Message Board › Our Next Meetup

Our Next Meetup

Phil P.
philpalmieri
Lake Mary, FL
Hi Everyone,

First, I wanted send a huge thank you to Mike for doing the Bootstrap presentation - I think it was one of - if not the best we have had yet.

Based on everyone's reactions/feedback, I think we may stick to this path... 2 Meetups ago we did an HTML5 overview and yesterday was the Boostrap presentation.  For next month, instead of starting something new, I think we will do a more interactive presentation following the trend.

I'd like to do a 'project from scratch' using bootstrap now..  We wont go into backend coding or anything advanced yet, just doing static mockups pages and building a usable prototype using what we have learned..  If this goes well we can keep advancing into some javascript and then applying the designs into one or many frameworks in php, ruby, etc..

Keeping with the original theme for the group, I would like to make sure we keep the actual 'presentation' as close to an hour as possible, and then we can all break out to socialize, network, ask questions, dig into code, etc...

Thank again for a great turn out, and I hope to see everyone next month!

Phil