We are opening the doors of our Osho Meditation Garden to a full day of Osho meditations every other Sunday.
Osho has given more than 300 different techniques of meditation to suit the busy modern age. They are revolutionary methods of meditation for the inner transformation.
"In Buddha’s time, dynamic methods of meditation were not needed. People were more simple, more authentic. They lived a more real life. Now, people are living a very repressed life, a very unreal life. When they don’t want to smile, they smile. When they want to be angry, they show compassion. People are false, the whole life pattern is false. People are just acting, not living. Many incomplete experiences go on being collected, piled up inside their minds."
“Just sitting directly in silence won’t help. The moment you sit silently, you will see all sorts of things moving inside you; you will feel it's almost impossible to be silent. First throw those things out so you come to a natural state of rest. Real meditation starts only when you are at rest." Osho
7:00 – 7:30 - Introduction & Instructions on Osho Dynamic Meditation
7:30 - 9:00 - Osho Dynamic Meditation
9:00 - 10:30 Simple Breakfast & Rest
10:30 - 11:00 - Mystic Musings: Osho Video Discourse
11:00 - 11:30 - Sharing session
11:30 - 1:00 Osho Nadabrahma Meditation
1:00 – 2:30 - Lunch (Bring a vegan dish to share/ Garden visit)
2:30 – 4:00 - No-Mind Meditation: Finding inner Space beyond thoughts
4:00 – 5:00 - Tea break
5:00 – 6:30 - Osho Kundalini Meditation
6:45 – 7:30 – Osho Evening Celebration and Satsang
** Schedule is tentative and may be adjusted according to need.
This is a gathering of friends. There is no gurudom, no hierarchy or levels of spiritual achievement in Osho meditations. We are all travelers, some have travelled more some less, and we are all helping each other. As Osho promised before he left his body, whenever his lovers meet and meditate, He will be there. There will be a meditation facilitator to help with meditation techniques, music and space organization. No experience is necessary.
What to bring ?
- Wear loose light colorful clothes or meditation robes and come on an empty stomach (if you're arriving at the time for Dynamic meditation).
- Your water bottle.
- Towel for active meditations.
- Your yoga mat if you have one.
-A vegan dish to share with fellow meditators during lunch time.
When to arrive ?
Arrive 10-15 minutes before the beginning of the meditation to get the necessary instructions. If you are joining in after Dynamic Meditation, arrive between 9:30 and 10:30, please don't arrive earlier as nobody will be able to answer your text or open the gate if the session is in progress.
The event is donation based. Osho Bodhisattva is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, donations given to us are completely tax deductible. Donations for the camp cover meals and taking care of the garden. Please put donations in the glass jar by the Buddha statue. Suggested donation for this event is $20.
Important notice to all friends:
- Please do not show up without RSVP and the text confirmation. Once you RSVP, text us at[masked]. We will text you the address once we receive your inquiry. This meetup is at a residential address by Greynolds Park.
- Please come on time and respect others' time, cancel your meetup RSVP or text us before the event begins if you can't make it.
- Come in silence and leave in silence. For questions about meditations we will have question/sharing sessions during the day. No chit-chat or pleasantries are needed.
- Clothes in maroon, orange or white will help support your energy field during meditations. Do not wear tight sports clothes, they won't allow you to relax completely. Do not wear black.
- Refrain from using strong fragrances in consideration to people with allergies. There is a dog on premises, fyi for people with allergies.
- If you have physical or mental ailments, let the facilitator know in private.