By popular demand we will hold Tom Gilbs course again. This time it will be held in English.
For details see previous course description: http://www.meetup.com/Oslo-Software-Architecture/events/84328482/
Join or login to comment.
Interesting and inspiring
0 · January 4, 2013
Interesting and inspiring. Thank Tom for such thoughtful discussions during the course. Specially for the "Humanized Input:". :)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/egy3scl9a52zuqt/R5HVAo0sCrIs the dropbox for course documentation tomorrow!
0 · January 2, 2013
no problem, thanks for the offer, but if dates suit, stay in. Worst case we do more in English!
0 · December 5, 2012
I should add, since this course also looks like a sellout. Would my norwegian friends hold off registration for a while and give the not so fluent in norwegian colleagues a chance to get into this english language course? I promise to repeat later and soon!
The dates suits me well, but I could give up my spot to a non-Norwegian-speaking on the waiting list.
Great to see 18 signed up immediately! PLEASE withdraw your signup if you cannot attend. 9 people failed to do this last time, preventing others from attending, and leaving far too much food ordered. Shall we say if you fail to show and are signed up, you agree to pay 500 NOK to Red Cross or other good charity? :) Well what can we do ? Anyway I am looking forward to this again. Note that you can start studing the documentation NOW at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wpk0lkhaym53lop/g3wymM8KDh Even if you cannot come! Thanks to our excellent hosts Itera providing an excellent large locale and good seafood sandwiches!
Next: Invite friends
Gruppe for deg som er interessert i utvikling av arkitektur som fagområde.
1. Arkitektur som bærebjelke for verdiskapning og lønnsomhet i virksomheten fremfor arkitektur som konsekvens av prosjekter og kode.
2. Ansvarligjøring og sporbarhet i arkitekturvalg fremfor visjoner, arkitekturskisser og gode ideer.
3. Arkitektur som proaktiv balanse mellom prosjekt og organisasjon fremfor arkitektur for regulering og standardisering.
4. Arkitektur som realisering av forretningsstrategi fremfor arkitektur drevet av produkt og teknologivalg.
5. Arkitekter som pådrivere for kunnskap og kultur fremfor teknologifokuserte guruer og beslutningstakere.
OSWA Norway Manifesto in English
1. Architecture as a foundation for value and profit OVER architecture as a result of projects and software development.
2. Responsibility and traceability in architecture decisions OVER architecture visions, architecture diagrams and great ideas.
3. Architecture as pro-active balance between project(s) and organization OVER architecture to regulate and standardize.
4. Architecture as an enabler of business strategy OVER architecture driven from product and technology.
5. Architects as promoters of knowledge and learning culture OVER technology focused gurus and decision makers.
Or sign up with email
Already a member? Log in.
Meetup members, Log in