This is a group for anyone interested in hiking, backpacking, camping, and other outdoors activities. All skill levels are welcome.
1. It does not matter where you live, but you should reasonably expect most activities to be in the Oswego area.
2. There are no specific requirements for activities (e.g. you won't be required to hike super fast, like some hiking groups demand).
3. Everything is informal, with an emphasis on having fun while enjoying the great outdoors.
4. Bring the kids and your well-behaved family dog (though there will be opportunities for adult-only events).
5. Activities and events are not limited just to hiking and backpacking. If you enjoy any outdoor activity (e.g. canoeing, fishing, hunting), then this group is for you. I anticipate setting up different activities, both local and regional, and perhaps backpacking trips to remote mountainous areas in the U.S.
6. There are no membership requirements. There will be no monthly meetings or dues. This is merely intended to be a place where like-minded people can meet each other and coordinate specific events and activities.
I am looking forward to exploring the outdoors with everybody.