Lux Velvet is a brand new event organizing company which hosts parties all across Ottawa where your wildest fantasies can come true. Our company creates a unique party atmosphere where you can dance and meet like-minded young people and if you join our membership, you can get access to the best private adult-themed events as well. Our events combine elegance and luxury with the adult fun our members crave.
Our Exclusive (https://luxvelvet.com/exclusive-parties) events ranging from fancy private venues, clubs and mansions allow members to meet, mingle and play with other amazing people around Ottawa. To get the invite to our private exclusive parties, you have to be personally vetted by our team at one of our Key Parties (https://www.luxvelvet.com/key-parties). This makes sure that everyone at our adult parties are awesome, sociable people that you might actually want to play and mingle with.
While exclusive events are invite only for our members, our Key Parties are open to folks interested in having a great time with like-minded people in amazing clubs across Ottawa. Our Key Parties are not like the swinger parties of old but rather are a chance to dance and party with us and other hotties around Ottawa in a no pressure club or bar environment before coming to one of our adult themed exclusive parties. Key Parties are not only a chance to get vetted by our team before becoming a member but they are also just a great time where you get to dance, drink and party in a safe and welcoming space.
All of our parties prioritize the safety and comfort of everyone attending and we take extra care to make sure that there is absolutely no shady, disrespectful or creepy behaviour at our events. While single men are welcome, they need to register beforehand. We carefully select our venues to make sure that they prioritize making everyone feel safe and comfortable at all times. Belligerent, bigoted or rude behaviour simply will not be tolerated. Women or female identified people can feel absolutely comfortable coming to our events with their friends or even solo knowing that they will not be gawked at or pressured by others attending. Same goes for queer folks, people of colour or any other people who sometimes are made to feel uncomfortable at clubs, Lux Velvet acknowledges this problem and is actively trying to provide a space for everyone to enjoy.
1. Always be respectful of staff and other members. Harassment, violence and bigotry will not be tolerated at anytime both during events and outside of them between members. We are inclusive of all LGBTQ2A+ people, along with folks of different nationalities or ethnicities, abilities or disabilities, sizes and so forth. Discrimination and hate speech is grounds for rescinding membership immediately, without refund.
2. All interactions, physical or otherwise must be consensual.
3. While alcohol consumption is allowed at our parties, being belligerent, disorderly or passing out is not.
4. No consumption of illegal drugs on the premise during a Lux Velvet event.
5. Bring minimal possessions with you as Lux Velvet is not liable nor responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. All members must be clean with no unpleasant odor (including but not limited too an abundance of cologne or perfume), appropriately dressed for the event and be respectful of the people and space around them at all times.
7. All purchases at events such as coat check, alcohol and/or food are the responsibility of the individual member to pay for unless otherwise specified on the event listing. Failure to pay for your order(s) at events will result in termination of your membership.
8. Keep the identities and activities of our members at events confidential. What happens at Lux Velvet events, stays at Lux Velvet events. Discretion is incredibly important and consistent breach of this will lead to expulsion from events and membership.
9. Your membership is for the personal use of individual members and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, organizations, government bodies, media organizations or companies. Memberships are not transferable between people or couples.